Surya Box is the newest disinfection and sterilization tool that uses UV light technology for disinfection. Ultraviolet light is the best alternative to traditional disinfection methods. The World Health Organization approves this cleaning method as new and effective technology. With dryer and ultraviolet rays, this device can easily clean objects and tools around you in less than 15 minutes.
The functions of the Surya Box disinfection device
Surya Box device has four unique functions. The functions can be adjusted via the touch buttons on the device. Each process provides you with specific times and conditions. These functions include:
- Automatic: You can use a combination of heating mode and UV light to provide complete disinfection and sterilization.
- Dryer: In this case, only the heating capability of the device is activated.
- Sterilization: Disinfection and sterilization using UV or ultraviolet light
- Safe storage: In this case, you can store the items you put inside the device 24 hours a day with UV light. In this case, the UVC light shines every 2 hours for 1 minute.
Features of Surya Box
- made in Germany
- Beautiful and minimalist design
- Approved by international standard organizations (FDA, FCC, CE, TUV, ROHS)
- Smart with four unique capabilities for disinfection and sterilization
- Philips UV lamp (ozone free – nature friendly)
- 360 degree UV light
- Hot wind dryer with a temperature of 50 degrees Celsius
- All-steel inner body
- Capacity 15 liters
- Touch buttons
Advantages of using Surya Box
- Disinfection and sterilization without the need for detergents
- Easy to clean in up to 15 minutes
- UV light disinfection is the most effective sterile technology in the world
- Eliminate viruses and bacteria up to 99.9% effectively
- 1 year warranty
What can we use devices for?
This device is suitable for everyone, considering the possibility that tools and objects around us are contaminated with various bacteria and viruses. And it is, to some extent, a necessary use. Since we can not use the method of disinfection using alcohol in the use of objects such as mobile phones and the high effectiveness of UV light for disinfectants, this device is suitable for anyone who has good health care. Most eyes of this device are the following eyes:
- Mothers with babies
- Doctors and dentists
- Beauty salons
What can Surya Box disinfect and sterilize?
Anything placed inside the Syria box can be disinfected and sterilized. Some of the most important things you can do to disinfect Surya Box are:
- Baby accessories: bottle, pacifier, baby food container, toy, et cetera.
- Kitchen accessories: glasses, plates, spoons and forks, home purchases, etc.
- Personal accessories: watches, ornaments, books, keys, scissors, etc.
- Cosmetics: Manicure and pedicure tools, razors, combs, hair clippers, facials, etc.
- Electronic devices: mobile, tablet, smartwatch, handsfree, charging cable, etc.
- Medical instruments: Medical and dental instruments.
Is Surya UV Box scientifically validated?
Disinfection and sterilization with UV technology is one of the most valid methods in the world and approved by the World Health Organization. At Surya Home, we have achieved global standards for the Surya UV Box. We are proud to announce that this device is FDA, FCC, CE, TUV and ROHS approved. German laboratories also confirm the fully effective operation of this device.
Safety tips for using the Syria UV box device
- Use only the UV feature to disinfect electronic devices and not activate the dryer feature.
- Do not open the lid of the device until the device is finished.
- Avoid direct hand contact with the material inside the lamp if the lamp breaks due to improper use; put the lamp’s glass and the materials inside it in a separate bag.
Warranty conditions of Surya UVC Box
- The device has a 1-year warranty.
- The 1-year warranty period of the device will be calculated from the time of purchase.
- Damage due to improper use of the device and any damage or impact is not covered by the warranty. These cancel the warranty.
- If unauthorized repairers open the device, it will be excluded from the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover damage to the device due to exposure to moisture and water corrosion.
- To use the warranty, keep the warranty label on the device. This label has a validity date and indicates how long your warranty service covers your appliance.